RENUVO™ MPS UV Curing for Wind Turbine Blades
The RENUVO™ Multi-Purpose System (MPS) is a breakthrough UV curing resin system, developed by Gurit as a repair system for wind turbine blades.
- UV curing resin and filling system.
- Suitable for use at +5°C to +30°C (+41°F to +86°F)
- Compatible with current topcoat solutions
- Mono-component resin technology
- Thicknesses up to 3mm for single cure
- Clean process avoiding mixing and contamination
- User friendly 310ml (10.9floz) cartridge format
The RENUVO™ MPS can be used either as a stand-alone spot repair, for secondary structural repairs in combination with RENUVO™ Prepreg and for filling and finishing before applying coating systems.
The mono-component RENUVO™ MPS resin eliminates the human error of mixing, dispensing and working with traditional two-component repair systems. Additionally, the material offers the operator the security that wherever the material is being sourced it is the same product manufactured to the same high exacting process.
Using a dedicated UV source, ideally the MobileCure UV lamp from Aero Nordic, RENUVO™ MPS is cured in minutes for a simple spot filler type repair and filling jobs, up to 3mm thickness or more. Used in combination with RENUVO™ Prepreg, the MPS product acts as the perfect primer for secondary structural repairs to give the perfect air free bond surface.